SLIMMING BODY WRAPS
Made with Natural Ingredients the detox slimming wraps are ideal for the home treatment of the typical problem areas (hips, thighs, arms, legs and waist) and can be used to reduce stretch marks, improve cellulite, re-tone loose skin, provide inch loss and draw toxins from the body.
Each unit contains 8 sachets of clay and 2 re-usable wraps allowing multiple treatments on one specific area or a number of areas.
- Boil a kettle of water.
- Open the wraps and put them in a bowl. Set aside the clips. Pour the boiling water into the bowl (enough to cover the wraps) and let them soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Open one sachet (15g) of the powder and pour it into the bowl, mix with warm water that is twice the weight of powder. Stir until a smooth clay forms.
- Apply clay on desired treatment area.
- Gently wring out excess water from the soaked wraps so they are not dripping. Test the wraps against your hand to check that they are not too hot for your skin and then place the wraps firmly but comfortably around the area where the clay was applied. Do not over tighten as it may restrict circulation or become uncomfortable. When you have reached the end of the wrap, simply secure using the clips provided.
- Once you have finished wraping, it is very important to keep the area warm. For best result, place a towel or cling wrap over the treated area.
- Leave on skin for one hour.
- Unwrap and wipe off excess clay. There is no neeed to shower.
- It is recommended that you measure the area to be treated before and after the use of product to see the results.
To clean following use, simply place the wraps into the washing machine on a warm cycle and dry on medium heat.